Thursday 16 May 2019

Wow!meet 15 years old Igbo boy,Ekene,the best jamb candidate. pls read his pathetic story!

 private University has offered me a scholarship but my mum said I will not go if it is not a full scholarship. My dad was wicked by NITEL so we have no money. He was not paid his pension for so long. He went into biz which failed. Buhari paid him the money which he used for the biz.

I was given double promotion in Primary school so I finished Secondary School at 15. .

Me, I thought I am from Lagos but my dad said we are from the East that I will soon know the place.

My detailed score:.

English. 78
Maths. 91
Physics. 86
Chemistry. 92

No comments:

VOTE YOUR FAVORITE NOMINEES FOR WAZOBIA AWARD 2024.

the ñominees above,are personalities that has done exceptionally well in their areas of endeavours as well as impacted immensely to the grow...