Saturday 1 August 2020

5 unavoidable signs to notice he does not want u again"cliff dboss

Every relationahip has to be defined. Since we humans are not infallible, therefore we are bonds to make one mistakes and The  other. Building a healthy relationship is one of the most elusive task in our today world of materialism. Healthy relationship works in tandem with quality and standardized behavioral modification in accommodating the weakness of ur partner in fostering a sound relationship for the overall interest of the both parties. therefore, when ever there are some sorts of stains in any relationship, maladaptive behavior must be held responsible for such misunderstood actions from the partner. Have u ever wondered why a newly formed relationship usually hits the rock within a twilights of a time? Have u ever wondered why he stops picking ur calls nor calls u often as he overtimes do? Have u ever wondered why he does not longer care about ur existence? Have u ever wonder why he decided to dump ur ass and follow another woman? Have u ever wondered why he is now after ur best friends and sees u as a burden of fantasies to his realistic ventures? Have u ever wondered why ur seduction to him behind closed door is no longer attractive to him? Have u ever wondered why ur material demands has become a crime any time u do such a demand? Now go with me down the track to digest this crucial topic that has denied u ur own suitor. Every relationship is a components. The components for every relationship is essentials to how our relationship are determined. The determinant factors capable for deraling a healthy relationship and why that man does no longer  cares about u are as follows.

(1)He is tired of ur unreasonable demands:look ladies, every productive man would always want to associate with ladies that are productive in life. No man wants unnecessary financial burdens that are wasteful and unaccounted for. Every responsible man would often be proud of the success recorded by his woman. As this affords him the mindset to build more sufficient ego around her and her landmarks achievements.   He will be come so excited to introduce her to his families and friends. In this regards, every of his futuristic plans will certainly incorporate u because he see, s u as a product and a success magnet not the other way round.

(2)stop asking guys for an ordinary recharge cards. This is another mistakes many young ladies do during their formative stage in a relationship. To me, it is Carlos , unreasonable, irresponsible, and poor vision for a girl who is building up a relationship with a guy to start asking for a recharge card often. Are u among those that the moment his set phone rings and he finds out ur the one calling and he will just conclude that ur only calling to demand for a recharge card? This is ridiculously repugnant by all standards . common, give ur self a self respect as a woman of substance women often claims to be! I can't beat my imagination dating a big girl who is driving exotic cars still demanding for a recharge card from a guy? This is the high level of absurdity one could ever imagine. Instead of asking him for recharge card, why don't u ask him to do some money transfer so u can use the said money to buy ur self cards and other things . in doing that, such man would know ur a big girl not a street hooligan.

(3)stop visiting him unannounced. Trust me, every relationship demand some level of space. Give him some space. Don't stock him often, make ur self an essential commodity and he will come begging for ur presence. Men generally do not like women that are all over him all the time. If u don't have any financially rewarding job, pls try and form to be busy for him and he will long for ur presence. Visiting a guy unannounced is dangerously disturbing . many lives has been lost as a result of this singular factor . many relationship has been broken as a result of this. Many relationship has been staggering to reclaim her lost peaceful and healthy relationship as a result of this . learn how to inform him before visiting. Don't barge into his home unannounced. Give ur self some responsible sense not irresponsible behaviors that could trigger violence and endangered ur life on the spot.

(4)build ur relationship with him with trust. Do u know that many high society ladies do not trust any guy in any relationship? Instead, they will use one nonsensical Maxine that all men are the same. My dear, if all men are the same, why chosen him in the first place among others? For the fact u accepted his advances over u, u must learn to trust him. For the fact that ur friend joy was used and dumped by her ex, doesn't mean such can also be applicable to ur building up relationship. Try and find out why joy, s ex dumped her and learn to modify such behavioral abnormality to suit ur nascent relationship to a healthy relationship if truly u love him.

(5)stop asking him to buy u weavon that is expensive. Ladies, this is where many responsible men do their proper assessment to ascertain the authencity of ur true love for him. Look, no real woman would ask her man to buy her weavon worth 400 thousand naira when u know such man who is a millionaire does not have at least 20 million naira in his account . therefore when u places such demands, he see, s u as one who is extravagant in spending. Come to think of it, what would make a jobless girl with no source of income to make such a stupid demand? Look ladies, if u place a demand to him to assist u open a business for u with nice business articulated plans, he will began to perceive u as a responsible lady and one who can build a good family. Therefore, he will do everything within his financial jurisdiction to raise such funds for u. I think is high time ladies begin to do some cognitive re-sensitization in building any healthy relationship.
Every single minutes lost in a relationship with the man, is a severe waste of time for the ladies due to their biological clock. As for those who now see, s relationship break up from any man , as an attitude for not been taking nonsense from any guy, is nothing but a huge ignorance because ur life mustn't be centered on jumping from one relationship to another. U have to get settled and start up a family. Don't be gullible to some of this high class ladies who will come on social media to tell u that marriage is not  their problem. Yet when they finds a suitor, they quickly jump on it and says yes I do .
The possibilities for every liberation, starts with self librations.
My name is Clifford igwe, aka cliff dboss. A prolific writer, motivational speaker, event mc, movie directors producer, exponent introduction to political psychology, author "introduction to political psychology, and the man blessed with too much knowledge and wisdom. Title given to me by my fans across the globe. U can also visit my YouTube channel @mr and Mrs democracy production. There, u can watch some of my movies. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. For more info, mrandmrsdemocracy@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get an ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he missed me so much, Oh My God! I was so happy, and today I am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and I thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and I decided to share my story here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
He also do the following spell
Pregnancy spell
Love spell
Penis enlargement spell
herpes
Winning spell
His WhatsApp +2348105150446

WAZOBIA COLOURFUL CARNIVAL/AWARD AND MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN WAZOBIA 2024

  Wazobia carnival/award and most beautiful girl in wazobia 2024 coming up 1st Oct 2024 live in the city of port-harcourt is an organized gr...