Thursday 21 March 2019

the sex life of portia.

A certain girl called Portia who hails from Kumasi Ghana sent me a message to my email to share her sex experience as it turns out to be a nightmare she never wish her enemies can encounters.read very carefully as u go true her sexual experience with a very cute and rich boyfriend."Sir, my name is "Portia from Kumasi Ghana." Sir,I will like to use this medium to seek for help from u as well as seek for peoples advice to emotionally bring me out of this bruhaha.now here my sexual experience with my boyfriend James who feels having sex with women and the same time eating up their ass.Mr James is a very cute and loving young man with a good financially rewarding job as well as very Christianized in his attitudes but defers when it comes to sexual orientation. He overtly believes that having sex and eating up the ladies ass is the only best ways to satisfy his sexual urge..Mr James has been asking me out even when I was in my ss3 and then I was just 16 years old and Mr James kept on plastering me for a relationship date but I continued to turn his advances down on the ground that I was not up to 18 year of age.however,I finally turned 18 the year I secured an admission into the university to study medicine then I fully realized that is high time to give Mr James a chance afterall,he is a good looking young man with a substantiated financial muscle to take good care of my materal needs to make me feels a high sense of belonging as one of the notorious big girls on campus that makes thing happens when it comes to fashion and affluence life styles on campus.one day I was going for my morning class when I saw some one inside his care with his cute looking face waving at me as well as request I should stop to give me a ride.apparently I stopped to inquire was was that good looking young man with a great smiles that reveals his unavoidable gap teeth.behold,it was the same man I was meditating in my mind to give him a chance for his relationship request (Mr James)so I quickly jumped into his car and he zoomed off to a five star restaurant where he practically proved his high levels of financial strength why got me wet immediately right there we are having our breakfast .however, my eyes where already deemed as I look into his handsome and cute face,my body was already wet waiting for him to come in to make me feel comfortable in there.mr James gazed into my eyes,he sees nothing but the spirit of sexuall feeling so he grabbed my two hands and whispered into my hear"shall we go home now for the real game?consequently, I fellowed him like a zoombe into his car and he zoomed off to his house.getting to mr James house i saw well furnished and arrange duplex and I got more wet,he began to make out with me from the his seating room down to the stackings and we finally ended up on his bed.he slowly begins to remove my g-strings pant as he started feeling  the juice of my virg.immediately he jumped in there to lick all over my virg juice while he moans so loud he slowly deepedhis finger in there while I moan so hard shouting "pls deep it harder.ladies and gentle me I will end this my sex experience with Mr James here but I promise to tell u the entire experience next week due to the fact that we are about to start our exames next month.tanx.

No comments:

VOTE YOUR FAVORITE NOMINEES FOR WAZOBIA AWARD 2024.

the ñominees above,are personalities that has done exceptionally well in their areas of endeavours as well as impacted immensely to the grow...